Welcome to Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry!
We are your #1 choice for dental implants and affordable cosmetic dentistry in Mexico! We have the solutions you need to fix your smile! Check out our wide range of services!
Here at Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry™ we are proud to be the pioneers and leaders of dental tourism in Mexico. We are a specialized dental clinic in Cancun that offers affordable prices in cosmetic dentistry services, dental implants procedures & general dentistry to Americans & Canadians that seek first class dental treatments at affordable prices.
Visiting our facility means you can receive any type of dental treatment needed, from a simple white resin filling to an extreme smile makeover, all completed in just one week while you save thousands of dollars compared to your home dental prices.
Get a Hollywood smile in just 1 week!
Enjoying a Mexican dental vacation and returning home after just 1 week with a Hollywood Smile, after spending a fabulous week in paradise is already a reality for hundreds of Americans & Canadians that visit our clinic each year looking for dental work in Cancun.
Your savings can be massive since our prices can help you save up to 70% in all dental treatments compared to dentistry procedures you are quoted back home! This is high quality, yet affordable dental care in Cosmetic Dentistry! Our patients are our greatest motivation to continue being the #1 dental tourism clinic in Mexico.
We invite you to view our Hollywood Smile Before & After galleries!
To see more before & after cases click here
Looking for affordable dentist in Mexico to get cosmetic dentistry or low-cost dental implants? Save up to 70% compared to your dentist back home! Check out our prices:
- Our Dental Prices
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Root Canal
- Our Dental Prices
- $899 US
- $24,200 US both arches
- $420 US
- $420 US
- $250 US
- United States & Canada Prices
- $2,500 – $5,000 US
- $45,000 – 80,000 US both arches.
- $1,200 US
- $900 – $1,800 US
- $850 – $1,200 US
Meet our dentists in Mexico.
Doctor German Arzate and our team of professional dentists in Cancun are ready to help you out with any dental treatment you might need. All our dental pieces such as porcelain crowns, porcelain veneers, bridges, hybrid screw retained titanium porcelain bridges (for All-On-4 dental implant procedures or the All-On-6) are all manufactured by highly trained technicians at our laboratory. All made with the finest materials available on the market. We import all our materials from the United States, Japan, Germany and Belgium and we have the best top Mexican dentists install them.
If you are looking for an affordable dentist, Mexico offers many options, however we want to show you the top Reasons to Choose Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry for your dental needs:
- All our staff speak English fluently. We do discuss everything with you before, during and after your dental treatment in English. All your dental files are in English as well.
- There are no hidden prices, what you see is what you get. And yes, your savings can be massive compared to your home dental prices.
- We have warranties in all our dental treatments, including dental implants. All jobs performed here have a warranty at our clinic.
- We have plenty of experience on the dental tourism field, we have received over 2,500 American & Canadian patients at our clinic and we can put you in touch with our patients so you can share ideas.
Our clinic is conveniently located inside Malecon Americas Plaza, which is the biggest shopping mall in Cancun located at the entrance of the Cancun’s Hotel Zone.
Absolutely NO ONE DOES what we do, look around and check it for yourself. We are the Smile Makeover Experts, leaders in Dental Tourism in Mexico!
- We import all our materials, absolutely all of them and we use only the best brands.
- We have strict standards of sterilization, we follow procedures to provide hygienic standards at the highest level. We guarantee a clean and disinfected environment for each one of our patients and we only use filtered water.
- All our team of doctors and assistants are fully trained and certified by the Mexican Sanitary laws.
- Our clinic is fully equipped. We work in a state-of-the-art facility where we perform all dental specialties, from a simple dental cleaning to an All on 4 dental implant system.
- We create your Hollywood Smile, your extreme dental makeover in just ONE week. Which is perfect to combine with your vacation time!
- Cancun is safe, affordable and beautiful. And also, we are very close to the United States! (Thinking about a 20 hour flight to get your dental work with a dentist in Thailand or a dentist in India? Think again).
Cancun is beautiful and the premier Caribbean destination for beautiful beaches and sites like The Riviera Maya. Cancun’s combination of different characteristics make it one the the most unique spots for millions of visitors each year.
Why should you choose us to get your dental work in Mexico?
Cancun’s lovely beaches and clear beautiful waters attract millions of tourists each year. Located in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, Cancun offers beautiful clear turquoise waters, world class resorts located on white sand beaches, hundreds of water activities, an unbelievable variety of innovative international cuisine, archaeological wonders, nature parks, amazing islands and some of the best night life locations around.
The main reason people and tourists travel to Cancun is for world renowned beaches the city has. Many of the beaches offer their own unique attractions. Cancun has many activities, such as the Interactive Aquarium at Plaza la Isla where visitors can feed the sharks and swim with the dolphins, or for those who like a thrill, Wet’n Wild Cancun is the destination, where you can enjoy water activities.
Located in the Hotel Zone there is a brand new Mayan Museum and Archaeological Site that includes 350 archaeological artifacts and the halls are dedicated to Mayan culture as a whole and includes pieces found in other areas of Mexico and Central America.
With over 15 years in business, we still are the #1 dental tourism clinic in Mexico.
Open 6 days a week, all year round. Monday to Saturday From 9:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Over 5,000 American & Canadian patients have visited our dental clinic in Cancun.