Enjoy our website. It was built with ♥
Looking for a Dentist in Cancun, Mexico?
Welcome to CancunDental.com, home of the Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry clinic.
Here at Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry™ we are proud to be the pioneers and leaders in dental tourism in Mexico. We are a specialized dental clinic in Cancun that offers affordable cosmetic dentistry services, dental implants procedures & general dentistry procedures to Americans & Canadians that seek first class dental treatments at affordable prices.
Visiting our facility means you will receive any type of dental treatment, from a simple white resin filling to an extreme smile makeover, all completed in just one week while you save thousands of dollars compared to your home dentist prices.
All our dental pieces such as porcelain crowns, porcelain veneers, bridges, hybrid screw retained titanium porcelain bridge (for All-On-4 dental implants procedure or the All-On-6). they are all fabricated by highly trained technicians at our laboratory. All created with the finest materials available in the market. We import all our materials from United States, Japan, Germany and Belgium.
Enjoying a Mexican dental vacation and returning home after just 1 week with a Hollywood Smile, after spending a fabulous week in paradise is already a reality for hundreds of Americans & Canadians that each year visit our clinic looking for a Cancun Dentist. Your savings can be massive since our prices can help you save up to 70% in all dental treatments compared to all dentistry procedures you quoted back home! This is high quality, yet affordable Cosmetic Dentistry! Our patients are our greatest motivation to continue being the #1 dental tourism clinic in Mexico.
We invite you to view our before & after smile makeover gallery.
Top Reasons to Choose Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry for your dental needs:
- All our staff speaks English fluently. Yes, we do discuss previously, during and after your dental treatment in English language. All your dental files are in English as well.
- There are no hidden prices, what you see is what you get. And yes, your savings can be massive compared to your home dentist prices.
- We have warranty in all our dental treatments, including dental implants. Dental crowns or veneers have a 5 year warranty. On dental implants and dental mini implants we have 1 year warranty and for dentures and bridges we have 3 year warranty. All your job performed here has a warranty at our clinic.
- We have plenty of experience on the dental tourism field, we have received over 2,500 American & Canadian patients at our clinic and we can communicate you with our patients so you can share ideas.
Absolutely NO ONE DOES what we do, look around and check it for yourself. We are the Smile Makeover Experts, leaders in Dental Tourism in Mexico!
Our clinic is conveniently located inside Malecon Americas Plaza, which is the biggest shopping mall in Cancun located at the entrance of the Cancun’s Hotel Zone.
- We import all our materials, absolutely all of them and we use only the best brands.
- We have strict standards of sterilization, we follow procedures to provide hygienic standards at the highest level. We guarantee a clean and disinfected environment for each one of our patients and we only use filtered water.
- All our team of doctors and assistants are fully trained and certified by the Mexican Sanitary laws.
- Our clinic is fully equipped. We work in a state-of-the-art facility where we perform all dental specialties, from a simple dental cleaning to an All on 4 dental implant system.
- We create your Hollywood Smile, your extreme dental makeover in just ONE week. Which is perfect to combine with your vacation time!
- Cancun is safe, affordable and beautiful. And also, we are very close to the United States! (Thinking about 20 hour flight to get your dental work with a dentist in Thailand or a dentist in India? Think again).
Looking for affordable cosmetic dentistry or low-cost dental implants? Check our prices:
|PRICES IN USD||Porcelain Crowns||Porcelain Veneers||Dental Implants||All-On-4||Root Canal|
|United States & Canada Prices||1,200 US||$900 – $1,800 US||$2,500 – $5,000 US||$45,000 – 80,000 US both archs.||$850 – $1,200 US|
|Our Dental Prices||$450 US||$450 US||$990 US||$19,500 US both archs||$250 US|
Dental Tourism in Mexico
Medical Tourism or in this case, Dental Tourism, is when people travel abroad to get dental treatments they can not afford in the United States or Canada. Maybe you wonder if the treatment will be at least as good and as safe as the one provided back home? The answer is yes, it will be, if not significantly better.
85 million Americans are uninsured, which is the major reason for seeking quality dental treatments abroad. The problems in the US are complicated by the low annual limits on dental benefits which is often less than the cost of replacing a single tooth and the coverage limits on individual procedures is only a small fraction of the actual cost of the procedure. As dental and insurance costs soar alternatives to expensive dental care become a necessity.
According to the Medical Tourism Association, almost 3 million American and Canadian patients travel each year to get dental treatments abroad. Dental Tourism is becoming a need due to the elevated costs of most dental treatments back home.
Being a dental tourism means that having a vacation in paradise and getting affordable cosmetic dentistry is already possible for American and Canadian people! Savings and new teeth while you relax and recover in the Mexican Caribbean is the perfect combination! Thousands of people use the Mexico dentist services.
Why choose Cancun, Mexico to get your dental work?
Cancun’s lovely beaches and clear beautiful waters attracts millions of tourists each year. Located in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, Cancun offers beautiful clear turquoise water, world class resorts located on white sand beaches, hundreds of water activities, unbelievable variety of innovative international cuisine, archaeological wonders, nature parks, amazing islands and some of the best night life locations.
The main reason people and tourists travel to Cancun is for the top beaches the city has. Many of the beaches offer their own unique attractions. Cancun has many activities, such as the Interactive Aquarium at Plaza la Isla where visitors can feed the sharks and swim with the dolphins, or for the ones who like a thrill, Wet’n Wild Cancun is the destination, there you can enjoy water adventure thrills.
Located in the Hotel Zone there is a brand new Maya Museum and Archaeological Site that includes 350 archeological artifacts and the halls are dedicated to Mayan culture as a whole and includes pieces found in other areas of Mexico and Central America.
With over 15 years in business, we still are the #1 dental tourism clinic in Mexico.
Open 7 days a week, all year round. From 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Over 3,000 American & Canadian patients have visited our dental clinic in Cancun.