One of the most asked question we get is what’s the procedure to get mini implant snap in dentures? We will explain this clearly so you can start making a decision about whether or not you want to have a nice smile again while you relax in sunny Cancun.
- In case of having remaining teeth, extractions are carried out, as well as bone regularization so that no bone protrusions remain and the mini implants are placed.
- Impression are taken to begin the process of testing the dentures
- A wax test is performed to know exactly the size of the teeth that will be placed. The patient decides the tone of the teeth that will be used in their dentures.
- A test of the teeth is performed on a layer of wax that simulates the gum, in this test you can make different changes in the position of the teeth and even the size, color and shape.
- Once the patient is happy with their appearance, the dentures are sent to the laboratory for final processing.
- The o-rings on the denture are set to match the position of the mini implants.
- The patient should test their new dentures to identify if there are high points or need modifications in the bite, or if there are protrusions of material that bother him or her.
- Is at this point that dentures will be ready to take them home.
All this process takes only about 8 working days, sometimes less than that, but we give more time to ensure there will be no problems during your vacation in Cancun. If you want to know more about what our dentists in Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry can do for you call toll free from USA and Canada 1-800-565-1424, or if you are already on vacation in Cancun and want to meet us, you can call us for an appointment at the following local number (998) 1-40-51-25.