Top 10 of Smartphone Apps for Oral Health
mobile apps for dental health
Nowdays the technology seems to be touching everyone and smartphones have apps for everything: Games, sports, news, lifestyle, and a long list of etc. In this vast list of intrests there’s algo some apps that can help you to have a healthy smile!
We made a list of apps that will help you to take proper care of your new Hollywood smile, have fun and learn about your oral health at the same time!
- Brush DJ—Brush DJ helps you to brush your teeth for the full two minutes (ad recommended for your dentist) to a randomly selected song from your playlist. The app entertains you with music while you brush! The app also allows you to set reminders to brush twice a day, floss, and see your Dentist in Cancun Brush DJ is free and is available at the iTunes.
- Dental Expert—Dental Expert is a patient’s guide to understanding dental procedures, including some tips on how to care for your teeth or dental implants. This app includes tips on several dental topics, including what to do in a dental emergency, how to prevent bad breath, and how to properly care for your child’s teeth. Dental Expert is free and is available on
- Dental Phobia—Dental Phobia provides users with information that will help you to deal with dental fears and phobias. The app in includes coping strategies and options available to patients with dental phobia, such as sedation dentistry, wich we offer here in our dental clinic in Cancun.
Dental Phobia is $0.99 and is available oniTunes.
- Braces Help—Braces Help is an informative app for patients wearing braces. The app includes resources on how to care for your braces and what to do if you have any problems with your braces.
Braces Help is free and is available on iTunes.
- Teeth Whitener—Teeth Whitener is a fun app that allows you to see how you would look with a whiter smile. Using a photograph from your library, you can compare before and after pictures compared to how you would look like with a whiter smile.
Teeth Whitener is $0.99 and is available on iTunes.
- KidsDental—KidsDental uses animation to help you teach your kids about their oral health in a fun way. The app also covers dental issues such as cavities, tooth loss, and gingivitis.
KidsDental is $4.99 and is available on iTunes.
- Dictionary of Dental Terminology—Many people have trouble understanding some of the terms your dentist in Cancun This Dictionary of Dental Terminology provides you with a list of dental terms explained in a way that is simple and easy to understand.
The Dictionary of Dental Terminology is $2.99 and is available on iTunes.
- My Smile—My Smile allows you to compare your tooth’s colour shade on a 15 shade palate. Note that the accuracy of your results depends on the quality and the lighting of the photo. Using this app, you can monitor how the color of your teeth have changed over time and compare results.
My Smile is $0.99 and is available on iTunes.
- Monster Mouth DDS—Monster Mouth DDS is a fun app that makes you a dentist for monsters. It will give you different situations where you have to solve monster’s dental problems before their mouth slams shut. The app is for all ages and is kid-friendly. Examples of problems that you have to solve can be examining X-rays to find hidden cracks or pull out creepy cavities with tongs.
Monster Mouth DDS is free and is available on iTunes.
- Colgate Tooth Fairy—Colgate Tooth Fairy helps your family build regular brushing routines with fun teeth timers to brush with. The app also provides tips on healthy oral care habits. This app also include other fun games like “Funky Smiles”, where you can add crazy, funky smiles to a photo of yourself and “Teeth Battle”, where you can fight bugs before they damage your teeth.
This app is free and is available on iTunes.
Get a new white smile with the professional assistance of Doctor German Arzate and his team of dentists in Cancun. If you want to know more about our services call toll free from USA and Canada 1-800-565-1424, or if you are already on vacation in Cancun and want to meet us, you can call us for an appointment at the following local number (998) 1-40-51-25.