Getting that Hollywood smile through Cosmetic Dentistry
It is natural feeling envy of all those beautiful smiles seen on television, especially in those toothpaste ads…. How can their teeth be so perfect? And so white? It is likely that these are not your teeth given by God. These perfect smiles were, without a doubt, the tailored and made just for them with a little, or a lot of help from a highly trained cosmetic dentists. The good news is that these beautiful smiles of Hollywood are not reserved only for the rich and famous. Everyone can have the smile of your dreams through porcelain veneers and cosmetic dentistry.
Porcelain veneers are also called porcelain laminates because of how they are made to perfectly cover your natural teeth. They are custom made very thin shells of porcelain created to improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile. These shell covers are connected with specialized adhesive, towards the front side of the teeth. They are generally whiter and improve the shape and size of your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers are used in a number of ways to improve your smile of a total makeover of the smile to repair a chipped or broken tooth.
Porcelain veneers are made using high quality porcelain and have properties similar to natural teeth in terms of reflecting light. However they are much better than natural teeth on tough stains. When is the dentist creating the appearance of your porcelain veneers which have to take into account the shape of your face, your coloring, the health of your gums, their bite and other considerations. The goal is to create sheets that are natural, beautiful and healthy for many years in the future. Porcelain veneers have become very popular among cosmetic dentists for making a normal smile and raising it are that in Hollywood.
The American Academy of cosmetic dentistry advises that the majority of Americans believe that white and healthy teeth are associated with success in love and business.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. Can I find out if porcelain are suitable for me?
A. If you are experiencing one or more of the following conditions, dental porcelain veneers are an excellent choice:
- Stained or discolored teeth – caused by taking tetracycline or other medications, have had a root canal, excess fluoride or colorless resin fillings. These conditions cannot be healed with whitening products as porcelain veneers, they hide the discolored teeth and restore them to their natural color.
- Worn teeth-caused by many years of use or milling. Veneers can reshape teeth and restore them to their natural size and shape.
- Teeth broken or chipped – in general, caused by an accident. Porcelain veneers can repair broken or chipped teeth and matching teeth repaired to natural teeth.
- The teeth misaligned, bent or irregular – this is usually something that you were born with, but can be easily transformed in a perfect way with veneers.
- Gaps or spaces between teeth – often this situation can be resolved with veneers, but depends on how large the spaces are.
Q. What benefits can porcelain give me?
A. There are a number of advantages over other methods of restoring or correcting your dental condition:
- Removed a small amount of your natural tooth to accommodate the veneer, if any at all, only to facilitate the union of the plate to your natural tooth.
- A healthier and certainly more natural look will result with very little discomfort.
- Porcelain veneers are highly durable and strong, its color is easily maintained and should last for many years if you keep them clean and follow the instructions of your dentist on a daily basis.
Porcelain veneers make you look younger and give you added confidence. The choice of having a beautiful smile and which method is best for your needs is your decision. Take a look at your teeth in the mirror and if you are not satisfied with the smile facing you, visit your dentist and have a frank conversation about options that can give the look and smile that you deserve.
Celebrities’ smiles transformations that improved their appearance.
Mexico dental prices make these types of procedures more affordable for Americans and Canadians in search of affordable cosmetic dentistry.
If you aren’t sure if a smile makeover can dramatically change the way you look, then take a look at these pictures of celebrities who have decided to improve their appearance with a complete oral reconstruction. You may also have a new smile look with porcelain crowns or veneers with our Mexican dentist, all made in our Cancun Dental Clinic, at a fraction of the cost of what would pay with your home dentist in Canada or the United States.
If you are looking for a dentist in Mexico then you have come to the right place to get a ‘Hollywood smile’ at a fraction of the cost of what you could pay in the USA! It doesn’t matter is your rehabilitation is with porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, All-On-4 or dental implants. Mexico has the best dental labs that handle only imported materials.
With the help of our dentist in Mexico you can also look like a star! Please get in contact with our dental planners toll free! 1800 565 1424