Your safety is the most important thing for us.
We understand that the current situation worldwide requires an extra layer of protocols and guidelines to protect all our patients. Here in Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry want to explain exactly what we do to keep you safe.
We are reinforcing our deep disinfection and sterilization protocols for our lobbies and dental chair, asking our patients to respect social distance and the use of a two-layer mask during the appointment up to the moment required by the doctor to work on your mouth.
There are other things you need to take into consideration
- We participated in the WTTC safety program and follow WHO recommendations.
- We clean sterilize every tool, instrument and material prior to your appointment, and we seal them up to keep them ready for use.
- If you present flu-like symptoms, a cough or a fever, we will not be able to admit you, but we can reschedule your appointment. Please let us know if you feel unwell so we can take the necessary steps to keep you and our staff safe.
- We can provide you with a facemask to wear in the clinic if something happens to yours while you are here. The use of mask covering your mouth and nose is mandatory.
- We can provide sanitizing gel and antibacterial soap to wash your hands at the clinic.
- Avoid physical contact for greetings or hugs. We love you and we want you safe.
- Only one person is allowed into the consultation and waiting areas unless they require mobility assistance because of their age.
We highly suggest that if you are able to get vaccinated before coming to us you should do it.
This way we will smile together while taking care of each other!