Dental Work In Mexico.
Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry, a specialized clinic located in the heart of Cancun, Leaders in Dental Tourism In Mexico receiving each year hundreds and hundreds of Canadian and American patients that seek first class dental work at affordable prices!
Meet our team of Mexican dentists who are ready to perform any type of dental treatment based on your needs. We use the latest technologies and materials available on the market. We perform first class dental implants & cosmetic dentistry.
Doctor German Arzate has years of experience in Dentistry, placing Dental Implants, and practicing Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry and cosmetic dental rehabilitation. He’s a member of the:
– American Dental Association (ADA) (Membership No. 397366094)
– Medical Tourism Association (MTA)
– American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID) (Diplomate Certificate No. 579)
– American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) (Membership No. 044751)
– American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) (Membership No. 39843)
He has vast experience placing dental implants, All On 4 and Snap in Dentures. He also speaks English fluently.
German Arzate is one of the few people in the world who have been certified by the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry as a Diplomate. Only other 500 dentists have this distinction.
The American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID) was chartered in 1969 by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), organization was formed by practitioners knows worldwide.
ABOI/ID is the premier implantology certifying organization recognized by the American Board of Dental Specialties (ABDS). The diplomate designation symbolizes the highest level of competence in implant dentistry.
The first Mexican Dentists to be awarded with the fellowship of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID, 2014) and well-known dental Specialists in the City and in the Medical Tourism industry.
In addition to being a successful cosmetic dentist and oral surgeon, the doctor is a well-known sculpture artist, which has been his passion and hobby since he was very young. His artwork has been showcased in museums throughout Mexico, including the Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City.
Team of specialist Doctors
Dr. Olivia Arriaga
Graduated from the UNAM, one of the most prestigious universities in Latin America. She’s an expert with 20 years working as a dental surgeon specialized in endodontics, and working with Dr German Arzate for 18 years ago.
- Dental surgeon from the Universidad Autónoma de México (UNAM).
- Endodontics specialist
- Training of implantology and rehabilitation with Biohorizon.
- Training with Nobel Biocare.
- Member of the Mexican Dental Association.
Dr. Cesar Ibañez
Dr. Cesar Ibañez is a graduate of the University of Veracruz; has 14 years working as a dental surgeon specializing in implantology and cosmetic dentistry. He has 10 years working with the German doctor Arzate.
Doctor Julián Flores
- Dental surgeon from the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana.
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Implantology specialist
- Implantology training with Nobel Biocare.
- Mini Implants training with IMTEC.
- Implantology training with MIS.
Patient’s Management Team
Our Dental Coordinators are dedicated to help and assist you in your dental plans before, during and after your treatment. They will help you get your dental estimate, follow up on your X-Rays and treatment, help you with any questions while you are in Cancun and follow up on your aftercare. They are your dental concierges. You can contact them at any time. You can also reach us 24/7 at the phone number we will provide you.